CalArts Teaching Residency (2015)
The residency included:
- Delivery of weekly course to the music department titled "contemporary vocal ensemble - experiments in group singing"
- Private composition lessons for MFA and BFA composition students
- Guest lectures at composers forum
- Guest artist at Prof Vinny Golia's improvisation course
- Exhibition of sound installation airsculpture1 at Wave Cave Gallery, with site specific performance by Michael Pisaro, James Rushford and Lovers Ritual
- Special performance project with music students "Mengae a Voix"
- Final course performance of students compositions written for the course and the piece "I remember" by Alvin Lucier
- Concert in collaboration with Daniel Higgs
- Series of concerts around California, at venues such as The Wolf, LA, Mills College SF ,Innocnts Gallery LA, Bread&Salt San Diego, Mata Noise Gallery LA